Find presentations and minutes from official meetings in ISHCCO and meetings with ISHCCO as speaker.
ISHCCO participated in a International/National Free Virtual Training program
- International/National Free Virtual Training Program
- Safety in Design – The role of safety and health Coordinators in Europe by President Reinhard Obermaier, ISHCCO
CIBW099W123 in PORTO, 2023
- Opening speech by President Reinhard Obermaier, ISHCCO
- Coordination and Leadership for Safety in Construction by President Reinhard Obermaier, ISHCCO
ORP XXIII International Conference, 2023
- Presentation by President Reinhard Obermaier, ISHCCO
76th ECCE General Meeting in Nicosia, Cyprus
ISHCCO gave a presentation at the General Meeting held by European Council of Civil Engineers
- Presentation from ISHCCO by President Reinhard Obermaier
- Memorandum of understanding between ISHCCO and ECCE
GA CONGRESS in Belgium 2023
ISHCCO arranged a hybrid Congress in connection with the General Assembly in Brussels, Belgium the 17th of March 2023.
- Doka Safety First by Helmut Weißengruber (Sponsor of ISHCCO)
- Dimos services by Mano Bertrand (Sponsor of ISHCCO)
- Constructiv, a construction industry organization and at the service of construction by Fabrice Meeuw
- Vision Zero Videoclip
- What works in the prevention of accidents at work? by Johnny Dyreborg, National Research Centre for the Working Environment in Denmark
- Sustainability by Franz Weiss, AT
- Sustainability, Vision Zero and ISHCCO Mandate by President Reinhard Obermaier, ISHCCO
Healthy Workplaces Summit 2022, Bilbao – How do we lighten the load?
Leading European experts and decision makers gathered in Bilbao on 14th and 15th of November 2022 for a two-day conference to reflect on the outcomes of the Healthy Workplaces Lighten the Load 2020-22 campaign and share insight on the future of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) prevention.
A special highlight is the Healthy Workplaces Good Practice Awards ceremony, celebrating organisations who have found innovative solutions to manage work-related MSDs.
The Summit also addresses occupational safety and health in the new world of work, linking the discussion to the forthcoming 2023-2025 campaign: ‘Safe and healthy work in the digital age’.
ISHCCO as member of the Healthy Workplaces Campaign Steering Committee was represented by its President. The work for and with EU-OSHA emphasises the acceptance and importance of ISHCCO within the European OSH-Community. ISHCCO by this receives valuable information, contacts and alliances for the ongoing and future involvements.
See highlights at https://osha.europa.eu/en/highlights/join-us-healthy-workplaces-summit-2022
Please use also the various information presented at the internet site of EU-OSHA.
GA CONGRESS in Cyprus 2022
ISHCCO arranged a Congress in connection with the General Assembly in Limassol, Cyprus the 8th of April 2022. Both presence and online participation was possible.
- Welcome from Ministry of Labour and Social Insurance of Cyprus by Director of the Department of Labour Inspection, Anastassios Yiannaki
- Welcome from CYACE by President Evangelitsa Tsoulofta
- Safety and Health Coordinators during the design and execution stages – The Cyprus Experience by Costas Marangos
- Design Safety & Health Coordinator – Data from Cyprus by Pantelis Panteli
- How to Improve Safety and Health Construction Coordination by Danish Research Centre for the Working Environment, Jeppe Ajslev
- Reducing Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust Effectively by Dr. R. Rühl
- TMC Consultation 2021 – Belgium by Jean-Pierre Vanlier
- How to improve Safety? By DOKA, Helmuth Weißengruber (Sponsor of ISHCCO)
- BIM-Tools & Coordination by Vice President of ISHCCO Alfredo Soeiro
WEBINAR: Succesful safety and health coordination in the construction industry
ISHCCO arranged a webinar on the 13th of November 2021 with presentation from senior researcher Jeppe Ajslev. The project shows how safety and health construction coordinators experience their professional identity and what strategies they use in their role.
ISHCCO is partner and participates in disseminating knowledge about safety and health
The foundation members saw the objective of the association as the protection of the safety and health of all the contributors to a building project.
In cooperation with the representatives of the various member countries ISHCCO issues recommendations to improve the training of the coordinators within the given legal framework.
ISHCCO attaches great importance to the harmonization of its training program (and ongoing refresher courses) for health and safety coordinators and supports them with appropriate technical means, applicable to all of Europe.